The latest OS X upgrade has been released by Apple. This is a pretty decent update, with features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps. Apple has identified the following desktop and laptops that are compatible with the macOS Mojave upgrade is compatible with:
- MacBook introduced in early 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in mid 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in late 2012 or later
- iMac introduced in late 2012 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013, plus mid-2010 or mid-2012 models with a recommended Metal-capable graphics card.
Follow the links below for the steps you should take to upgrade your Mac. If you need any support with this, please have your school office submit a ticket request.